Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Coming to town!

Well, if not sooner, Tuesday is the day. We'll be welcoming our newest little one on the 28th of June. Then, my mom and dad and brother will be coming to town July 1st and staying thru the 9th. I'm almost as excited about their coming as I am this baby's! I have missed them a lot in the past couple of months...not only for myself, but for Jed as well. I miss seeing how much he loves them! I was letting him look at pictures with me this morning and he just kept wanting me to keep flipping thru them. We went thru every picture at least 4 or 5 times. I know that they are all worried that Jed has forgotten them but I'm sure that's not the case. So, I'm very anxious to see his reaction when they get here that day. He may be a little shy -or- he may run to them...I'm not totally sure what to expect. When we watch video footage with them in it he tends to want to climb right up into my lap and just watch...that kind of makes me expect shy....but you never know!

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew Caperton said...

Kristy, you need to blog, baby. You had a baby already! You should put some pictures up or something. I love you.

6/30/2005 3:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations Capertons! We would love to see pics of the fam!
Beth, Acts 29 Network

7/01/2005 2:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home