Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Another Dr. Update

Went to the Dr. today for my 37 week apt. and here's what we learned...dilated to 3 cm, 75 % effaced and still at -1 station. All of that is to say simply, "here's where we are", but it really gives little indication of how soon we'll get to where we're going. Any day now could mean tomorrow or could still mean 2-3 weeks away.

Dr. Meaux said I'm probably carrying a 7 1/2 lb baby at this point...It still amazes me that there really is a whole tiny little person living inside me!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm glad you included a translation of what the Dr. said. Kent and I are pregnancy language illiterate. :) We couldn't agree / figure out what the last update was saying. Now we know...:)

6/15/2005 10:58 AM  
Blogger Lafe said...

I have no idea what that means, and truth be told, I don't need to know. I just hope you and baby Shanekwa are healthy.

6/20/2005 1:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home