Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Playgroup, Blog & Murder

Playgroup: Tonight I requested to join the Acadiana Playgroup. I had been thinking about doing this for weeks, but Tuesday I actually met someone at Chick-fil-a who had just joined - who happens to have recently moved here from southwest Missouri - about 45 min. from Bentonville. It sounds like something I would really like to be a part of.

Blog: I also started a new blog today. I was talking to my friend Carrie the other day about folks who would like to start sharing recipes - remembering how a group from The Grove did this on a blog, I decided to do the same with friends here.

Murder: 20% of murders in Houston in the last 4 mo. of the year were Katrina Evacuees - either as the victim or murderer*. 2004 Houston population: 2,012,626 / # of Evacuees in Houston: 150,000 = 7% of Houston's population. (*from KATC3).

1 Comments:

Blogger Drew Caperton said...

I just keep thinking of Minority Report when one of the underwater people says, "Muuuuurrderrrrr!"

Just remember, if you need that template hook-up, you let me know...

1/19/2006 8:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home