Monday, January 09, 2006

Who, Me?

After church on Sunday we were all just hanging out in Jerry's house getting ready to go out to lunch. Jed was playing in the kitchen, when he happened upon the communion wine. Jerry (thank you!) found him with the bowl at his lips, ready to drink. He hollered his name to stop him and when he did it scared Jed, causing him to spill it on himself and the floor. I don't believe he drank any of it - and if he had, I doubt that he'd have drank more than a sip...I personally cannot stand it! (One day I unknowingly dipped my bread in the wine instead of the juice...I almost threw up right then and there during our gathering!) So while I don't believe he drank any, he definately smelled like a wine-o (sp?) the rest of the day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home