Thursday, March 01, 2007

Potty Talk

Three whole days without a single accident during the day. That's right! I'm almost afraid to say it out loud but I think Jed is finally getting this potty training thing down. He has refused to poop in the potty for months but the last three days I have been in parenting BLISS as Jed is actually coming to me to tell me that he needs to go!

Last night I ran into Wal-mart to grab diapers while the kids sat in the car w/ Drew. Drew called me to tell me that Jed had to potty & that I needed to come get him immediately. So I did. He held it all the way to the bathroom! I am so proud of him.

We had been trying to get him to poop in the potty for so long that the first time he did it, I actually cried tears of joy! Now that's going on my "You know you're a mom if...." list.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home