Monday, February 12, 2007

Hot Date!


I had a hot date this morning! Drew stayed home w/ the girls and Jed and I got to go out. We had breakfast at Burger King and then went to Girard Park. It was possibly my best 2 hours with Jed ever! It was just really rejuvenating to spend the time with just him, doing just the stuff he wanted to do. (As opposed to running errands.) I've been wanting to start doing this for some time now, and he is now at an age where he really appreciates doing stuff like that. I keep trying to figure out how to describe how cool it was to spend this time with him...he wasn't the tormentous older brother or the crazy chicken-with-his-head-cut-off kid. He was such a joy to be with. It was a great reminder that I really am raising a little man...with an incredible personality.

If you'd like to 'date' Jed sometime, just let me know. I'm sure he'd love it.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

PLEASE....I am in line for marriage. Hehe.

2/23/2007 12:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home