Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Margo asked...

"Is your hair pulled back or did you really cut it off?!"

It is really cut off. Fun Story: It was not my intention to go that short. You see, I decided that I could do an ok job cutting my hair myself b/c I always come home after a haircut and trim it up a bit anways. (And, ironically, I didn't want to spend the money.) Well trimming and full-blown cutting are two very different things. I screwed it up. I wore it like that for a week or two b/c it wasn't that bad. But then, one Friday morning I decided that I should really get it fixed. A friend suggested Wondercuts b/c it was cheap and they did a good job on her hair. So I went. I came home with an even worse cut and, of course, a shorter cut. I tried to fix it up a bit myself - didn't work. Just got shorter. It looked so bad that Saturday morning I "splurged" and went to the JC Penney's Salon. It's still not something I would have chosen in the beginning, but I am no longer embarassed to go out in public. And, I'm liking it much better now that I have discovered the magic of bobbypins!


I'm thinking that I might just let it grow back long again...This is too much stress!

2 Comments:

Blogger Drew Caperton said...

Just for the record, I was not honest when Kristy first showed me the haircut. I said, "It looks good, baby." But it didn't, and I admitted it shortly thereafter... I'm glad you went JC Penny baby, they did a really good job... really... no, really, I'm not lying this time... no, really... dangit!

2/15/2007 9:30 PM  
Blogger Johnny E! said...

so how about a picture?

2/17/2007 7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home