Monday, July 21, 2008

Scheduled: Our big day!

We will be inducing on Thursday! I have to be at the hospital at 5 am and they will start induction around 7 am.

Now, if the past is the best predictor of the future, then I'll be having these babies prior to Thursday. With all three other kids I was scheduled to be induced and not one of them waited until that day. Apparently, we scare them out with threats of induction.

I have an appt tomorrow w/ my doc and it's possible that whatever she does that day may stir things up a bit. Who knows. Either way, we have a plan and that feels good. I still can't believe that I'll be bringing home two babies!

4 Comments:

Blogger Carrie said...

I am so excited for you guys!!!! Kristy, you are going to push those babies out so quickly, I can't wait to hear the story!!!! Will be praying!!

7/22/2008 7:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck and that's great news! It's almost time! We can't wait to see pictures and hear all about it.

7/22/2008 7:55 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Wow! We'll be praying for you all and looking forward to hearing the news!

7/22/2008 7:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Kristy I am so excited for you!!! I can't wait to see pics and hear all about the delivery! We miss you guys and we are so glad that you are doing well. Oh and you look great!

7/23/2008 9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home