Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Playing Catch-up: December 09 Photos

I am so behind on posting pictures. But thankfully not on taking them. The problem now is that I have too many to go through. I guess I'll just start with where I left off. It might be a while before I get caught up...if ever! (Yikes...just looked at where I left off...Halloween!)

So here are just a handful of pictures from December.

Christmas in Arkansas

I love this picture...it totally symbolizes to me how happy my crazy life makes me. (Fayetteville Square)


Making gingerbread houses with Nana


Christmas Eve



We took pictures of each of the kids individually and there are a lot of good pictures from that...but this girl cracks me up. She thinks she's a child model for "cute" or something.


Bathtime! These kiddo's love it.




Baking Christmas Sugar Cookies at home

3 Comments:

Blogger All4Him said...

Hello! You don't know me but I came across your blog today and just had to leave a comment. I'm not sure when you'll read it though because it looks like you haven't been on in a while! First, I LOVE the picture of you and your family at Fayetteville Square!! What a wonderful family! Then I read your next two posts and just had to write! You sound so much like me and my sisters. Most every time we go to get our hair done, with example of the hairstyle in hand, never come out with what we wanted. And we never say a word because we don't want to hurt their feelings.

I was especially delighted to learn that you are a Christian. I don't know what Seminary your husband is at but my dad graduated Southwestern Theological Seminary. He was in the ministry for 50 years! When I look back over the years, even though we had very little money and were a family of 5, I have such fond memories of those years!

My husband and I are members of a church plant. God seems to use us in church plants because we were interim praise & worship leaders in a church plant before we came to our current church.

I hope to hear back from you!

God Bless You & Yours!

10/17/2010 3:03 PM  
Blogger Calgaroo said...

OMG!..I absolutely love your photos..they are gorgeous..

11/25/2010 4:52 PM  
Blogger Enchanted said...

love, love, love your photos :)

11/27/2010 8:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home